Now this is something I love reading on other blogs, it gives a light-hearted insight into someone so here goes, 20 random facts about moi!
1. I’m a bit of a petrol head – ever since I was a girl I have been into cars, new and old, maybe because I was brought up in a family of car lovers, I can identify any car on the road by model and name, I can even work out what car it is just by looking at the wheels alone!
2. I’m a fairly close relative to Chris Martin from Cold Play (blood relation not just through marriage)……..true……honest!
3. I have a double jointed thumb.
4. As a girl I had a pet tortoise called Fred.
5. My TV guilty pleasures are The Only Way is Essex, Keeping Up with the Kardashians and The Housewives of……series.
6. I am petrified of moths and cockroaches, even typing the words is making my skin crawl.
7. I have been in the audience at a Big Brother live eviction, I even took a banner with me which Davina McCall saw and pointed and laughed at.
8. I have a bucket list and have managed to achieve some of them, so far I have swam with dolphins, flew over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter and took part in a fun run for charity (have done 2 so far), but I still have plenty to tick off!
9. One day I would love to own a VW camper van.
10. My husband and I completely renovated our last house, it was a Victorian property and we did everything ourselves apart from the things we couldn’t do such as treat it for woodworm and fit a new boiler. Blood, sweat and tears went into that place and my husband and I are very proud of what we achieved.
11. I have been writing a book for many years, its something I love to do but don’t always get the time I need to spend on it.
12. I have a 3 year old daughter who is the light of my life.
13. I love anything to do with interior design, its one of my main passions in life, I have a diploma in it too!
14. My favourite flower is the sweet pea, the scent is amazing and I love how delicate they look.
15. I have driven a 50 seater coach (it was part of a driving experience day and it was amazing).
16. I have a phobia of nail files, I cannot bear to touch the rough side of it and the thought of filing my nails is like torture to me.
17. My favourite film is ‘Rear Window’ starring James Stewart and Grace Kelly.
18. My perfect dinner guest would be either Tom Hanks or Audrey Hepburn.
19. I have twin brothers, but they are not identical, actually they couldn’t be more different both in looks and personality.
20. My perfect day – well actually I have 2, spending it with my husband and daughter of course, but if on my own then I can happily read a book and drink tea, the simple things in life.
Well I hope that gave you a little insight in me!
TTFN, L x