So I have vowed to get all my Christmas shopping done within the next 2 weeks (if possible), I hate leaving it to the last minute. If you buy your gifts in plenty of time I find more thought can go into it as you don’t feel you are having to grab whatever is left. Now we all spend different amounts on people so I thought I would put these gift ideas into sections according to budget.
First up the gifts for the more thrifty of us!
£30 and under
- Power bank keyring – £8.95
- Liz Earle Christmas Cleanse and Polish Gift Set – £20.75
- Ted Baker Jillie Bow Make-up Bag – £27.00
- Alphabet scented candle – £6.00
- Make-up set by Stila – £30.00
- ICE London Duchess Pen – £23.00
£30 – £50
- Michael Kors iphone 6 cover – £45.00
- Kate Spade 17 month Organiser – £30.00
- Selfridges Mini Treat Hamper – £45.00
- Kurt Gieger Purse – £50.00
- Joules Festive Christmas Jumper – £49.95
- Hotel Chocolat cabinet of Chocolate – £50.00
Splurge!! (totally unrealistic but fun to see what is on offer!)
- Tiffany Pendant necklace – £245.00
- Louis Roederer Cristal Limited Edition – £18,000.00
- Alexander McQueen Leather Bag – £1,095.00
- Gold Decorative Fortuny Tapa box – £530.00
- Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless Headphones – £281.45
- Creme de la Mer Lifting and Firming Mask – £155.00
I hope you like my gift ideas and found it useful, next to come will be a gift guide for him!