So I think its safe to say that Autumn is creeping up on us, the days are getting shorter and there is that slight chill in the air. So a perfect time to start creating that cosy feel in your home and one easy way to do this is to switch out your accessories, things like cushions, artwork on the walls, throws etc.
I’ve picked out my favourite from what is currently available in stores (and all at discounted prices)!
- Scented candle, Marks & Spencer, was £6.00, now £2.99
- Check cushion, Next, was £8.00, now £5.00
- Table lamp, Wayfair, was £39.99, now £27.99
- Cotswold throw, Wayfair, was £49.99, now £17.76
- Set of 2 leather mirrors, very.co.uk, was £49.99, now £45
So some very quick, cheap and easy ways to update your home for that cosy, autumnal feel. Get the kettle on, get the biscuits out and snuggle in front of the tv.
Mint and Molly xx